The Gold Standard consists of both the Professional Program and the Master’s Program. The Gold Standard package will allow you to build your “aroma empire.” This means it’s your opportunity to gain the wisdom you need to cultivate a successful career and have a significant impact on the field.
Also, by enrolling in the Gold Standard, you save 10%!
- 700 hour program taught by International Experts with over 40 years of combined experience as practitioners, retailers, and educators in the field
- Skills to venture into practitioner, consultant, entrepreneurial, educational, and research careers.
- Biannually-updated evidence-based curriculum which includes your choice of one 50+ hour elective designed to prepare you to teach aromatherapy, or to license products.
- Upon completion, you can join these Professional Aromatherapy Associations at the following levels:
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA): Advanced Practice Clinical Aromatherapist (APCA)
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA): Certified Clinical Aromatherapist (level 3)
- Canadian Alliance of Aromatherapy (CAOA): Registered Aromatherapist® - RA® and Essential Oil Therapist® - EOT® (level 3)
- International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA): Full Member
- New Zealand Register of Holistic Aromatherapists (NZROHA): Professional Member
EOT is recognized in Canada as a vocational school. Canadian residents receive a tuition receipt for the full program, including the LabAroma fee and two exams.